Workshop: Building an Application-Specific Intelligent Assistant
Monday, December 11, 2017 – 1:00-4:45pm
Dr. William Meisel, President, TMA Associates
This is an intensive half-day workshop on the current state of the Intelligent Assistant/Bot market and presents an overview of the options available for developers of company-specific and application-specific intelligent assistants and bots.
Leading suppliers will also be showcasing demonstrations of their products.
– In-depth description and comparison of the different varieties of intelligent assistants
– How an enterprise can build its own Intelligent Assistant for different channels—ranging from web browsers to mobile apps to home devices to messaging services.
– Hear an in-depth discussion of the available tools and platforms can make the development of a custom intelligent assistant relatively quick and easy.
– Get beyond the hype to what the technology is really doing, and how a specialized intelligent assistant can be developed without a research effort.
This workshop features Demos of tools, platforms, and technology for building your bot.
– Five companies will demo their approach to helping you build your intelligent assistant.
– See how their tools work and what is involved at a detailed level.
– Compare approaches to see how offerings differ.
– Get a detailed feel for what is involved in the task of creating an intelligent assistant for your company.
1:00-2:45pm – The Roadmap: What’s Available and How to Use It During the first half of the workshop Bill Meisel will provide an intuitive comparison of differing technical approaches, with a focus on helping a company understand their options, ranging from fairly deep involvement in the process to simply specifying goals to professional service teams or consultants. This material is based on a comprehensive research report recently published on more than 170 intelligent assistants/Bots.
2:45-3:15pm – Networking with AI World Exhibitors
3:15-4:45pm – Bot Demos The second half of the seminar will feature actual demonstrations of bot/assistant development options, providing detailed examples of the tools outlined in the roadmap.