Moderator: Dave Schubmehl, Research Director Cognitive/AI Systems, IDC
– JP Abello, Director, Global Engineering R&D, Nielsen
– Robert Bogucki, Chief Science Officer, deepsense.ai
– John Daly, Senior Vice President, Sony Pictures Entertainment
This session will examine the factors organizations need to successfully develop and implement AI-based solutions. Some of the key topics to be discussed include data collection and use strategies, developing acceptable levels of risk, task versus process automation, determining and measuring return on investment as well as staffing and management. Topics covered include:
- What does it mean for organizations to adopt and enable AI-based processes and applications in their enterprise?
- What are the risk factors?
- Where does the data come from?
- What are the opportunities to leap frog the competition?