This session is open to all attendees and is included in our Expo Pass Package – click here for more info.
Moderator: Clint Wheelock, Managing Director, Tractica
Panelists: Aditya Kaul, Research Director, Tractica, Cray
The rapid emergence and adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) techniques like machine and deep learning are a wakeup call: AI will transform the technology landscape and touch almost every industry over the next 10 years, according to Tractica’s analysis. No domain of computing will escape the transformation, including high-performance computing (HPC). This session provides a timely deep dive into some of the real-world applications that are likely to benefit from this transformation.
Use cases highlighting how AI will augment supercomputing workloads includ
- Weather and Climate Modeling
- Precision Medicine for Cancer
- Fraud Detection
- Real-time Threat Analysis
- The diversity of applications and industries that are using AI with HPC
- The unique characteristics of each use case in terms of the type and scale of data workloads