This session is open to all attendees and is included in our Expo Pass Package – click here for more info.
Moderator: Waikit Lau, Serial Entrepreneur, Advisor & Investor, MIT – Arthur Chan
AIDL, an AI and Deep Learning community of more than 35,000 members, will present a number leading-edge AI startups, that will demo and present their view of the world, challenges they see and their solutions:
– Bonsai: Enterprise AI platform that teaches machine how to learn
Mark Hammond, Co-Founder and CEO & Dave Cahill, COO
– Cyclops.io: Platform for collaborative deep learning development in the cloud
Samson Timoner, Co-Founder and CTO
– Perceptive Automata: AI software that helps self-driving cars navigate in the city
Sid Misra, Co-Founder and CEO
– Fritz.ai: Developers tools to optimize, deploy, and manage mobile machine intelligence
Jameson Toole, Co-founder and CEO
– Giant Otter – Conversational AI platform generates voice and text chatbots from a company’s own call recordings, transcripts, and chat data.
Jeff Orkin, PhD — Founder & CEO