Moderator: Parna Sarkar-Basu, CEO, Brand and Buzz Marketing
– Tom Frost, President, Endeavor Robotics
– Pranav Pasricha, CEO, Intellect SEEC
– Gabi Zijderveld, CMO, Affectiva
– Judith Hurwitz, CEO, Hurwitz Group
– Dan DeMichele, Vice President, Offering Management, IBM Watson Data Platform
Your life suddenly becomes the movie “I, Robot” and you’re racing away from white, humanoid-looking robots marching toward you, intent on destroying everyone and taking over the world. Run! Or, you have visions of Arnold Schwarzenegger chasing you or protecting you (take your pick), with one of those red eyes glowing brightly. As innovation in artificial intelligence continues its forward advancement, what is our destiny? If we believe Hollywood, it doesn’t look promising (unless all you envision is C3PO serving you breakfast in bed).
Join WITI Boston and a panel of (human) AI experts who will dispel the myths and clarify how Artificial Intelligence will likely develop, integrate, and change our lives.