CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTERS - PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
AI World is thrilled to host a poster session in Boston this year showcasing cutting-edge AI research being conducted in both academic research centers and in industry. We welcome poster presenters from both senior researchers and from students.
Current technology being deployed by enterprise needs improvement, and research will bridge this gap in the next 3-5 years. In conjunction with tracks on Emerging Technologies and Cutting-Edge Research, AI World's poster session offers a timely platform for researchers to share their work with this dynamic community.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top AI leaders from research, finance, hospitals, robotics, manufacturing, hospitality, telecommunications, retail, energy, pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, government
institutions and more!
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference proceedings
To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by October 4, 2019.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
AI WORLD IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
*Full time graduate students including Masters, PhD candidates and post-docs qualify for the Student Poster Rate and will be recognized as a Student Fellow of the event. A conference poster is required.
PRESENT A POSTER AND BECOME A STUDENT FELLOW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Meet face-to-face with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Student Poster Rate* ($299) Includes Access to ALL Onsite Activities, Conference & Expo from October 23-25.
Student Fellows must register and submit a poster abstract by October 4, 2019.
Email Jamie Ring to register as a Student
Posters will be viewed October 24-25.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).