Presenter: Robert Bogucki, Chief Science Officer, deepsense.ai
– Alessandro Zolla, VP Technology – Machine Learning Program Lead, Nielsen
– Vishwa Kolla, AVP and Head of Advanced Analytics, John Hancock Insurance
– Scott Clark, CEO, SIGOPT
– Jakub Czakon, Senior Data Scientist, deepsense.ai
This panel session will take attendees to the next step from the earlier strategic overview of the DL market. Panelists will include experienced deepsense.ai project managers who have run ML engagements and professionals from large enterprises who have deployed DL applications at their company. During this panel, you will hear from world class heads of data science and innovation departments for major U.S. companies. Learn what they are doing at their companies, how DL is disrupting their industries, and critical lessons learned in deploying enterprise class machine learning applications.
Attendees will learn about:
– The current state of the market in terms of need for machine learning solutions.
– Vision, manufacturing, bots – what seems to be most promising use of ML, now?
– The landscape of today’s machine language vendors and consultants, and how to pick and choose partners for success
– What are the limitations of DL
– What costs and ROI should be expected for various types of ML deployments?
– Case studies describing what the costs, ROI and rewards have been from early adopters of DL.
– The enterprise and organizational challenges in bringing DL in-house
– How to construct an effective plan for a successful DL deployment project(s)
– How to deal with upper management expectations
– In-house vs. Outsource considerations: When do you want to build your internal machine learning team and when is more beneficial to work with external experts?
– What are new business sectors where DL solutions are not widely adopted yet, but which have potential?
– What would be the sign that your business needs machine learning?
– What would you recognize as the most promising trends and technologies for a future?
– Q&A session